FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A MEMBER?
A person must be of the full age of eighteen (18) years; and
A person must have been a resident or employed or carried on business in the Town of Markham and its neighbouring communities, province of Ontario, for a continuous period of at least three (3) months.
- CAN AN ORGANIZATION BECOME A MEMBER?
Every charitable or non-profit society, organization, firm or corporation is eligible to be a Corporate Member where it pays to the Corporation the annual membership for such organizations, being an amount determined by resolution of the Board.
- HOW MUCH DOES IS COST TO BECOME A MEMBER?
For individuals, it is $10/year and for families, it is $20/year.
For organizations, it is $50/year.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER?
Discount on banquet hall rentals
Reduced fee rate for MFFC activities
Preferential enrolment in workshops and seminars
Invitation and participation to MFFC social functions
- HOW CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION ON YOUR PROGRAMS OR OTHER ACTIVITIES AT MFFC?
This web site should have all the information on our programs and other activities.